As you may recall, we mentioned that some SFF magazine editors have initiated a series of free, informal, online Ask-the-Editors sessions for anyone to ask questions of an SFF editor. Attendance is going to be limited to allow for folks to ask their questions. We understand the sessions will be recorded for later viewing.
There’s a rotating lineup of 3-4 editors per session, on the first Saturday of every month, with varied times to accommodate different audiences. The first session is Saturday, 7 January 2023, at 8:00 AM PST.
The signup sheet for the first session is open now. Some details and materials:
- #AskTheEditors – a monthly online AMA with a rotating lineup of 3-4 SFF editors. Meeting the first Saturday of every month at 8 AM or 17:00 PM PST.
- First session:
- Time: 8 AM PST, 7 January 2023
- Editors: B. Morris Allen, Metaphorosis; Josh Wilson, Fabulist; Michael DeLuca, Reckoning; Ádám Gerencsér (SciPhi Journal)
- Signup link: https://forms.gle/
- Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/
- Mastodon thread: https://writing.exchange/@